Friday, February 1, 2013

Merry Christmas...Happy New Year...Happy Ground Hog's Day

Yup, that pretty much sums up my "Christmas" cards. They are going out next week...I think. Well they will be if I get myself to the post office to buy more stamps, because we all know what it's like to attempt to go to the post office with your kids...and since I can count the number of days that the post office is open and I've just had my own kids on 1 finger I can blame that. Well that and not being perfect. I know I've talked a lot about Jill Savage's book "No More Perfect Moms" but I can't stress how wonderful of a feeling it is to know "I'm not alone" in the motherhood journey. We are all running the same imperfect race, and some of us have finished the Motherhood race and are now running the race all over again with a new title. So I know I'm not perfect...and my not so perfect Christmas cards will be going out late, along with my not so perfect family picture where not everyone is looking at the camera and that's okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment